Iwata NEO CN Airbrushing System with a Ninja Jet Air Compressor and a 10' Coiled Iwata Air Hose
The NEO CN Airbrush was designed for the first time user. It's versatile, value priced and can be used with a variety of different paints and mediums.
The Ninja Jet Compressor proves ideal for the occasional and professional artist doing low PSI airbrush applications.
This system is great for:
- Hobbies, Models, RC's, Trains
- Crafts, Fine-Arts, Watercolors, Students
- Cosmetics, Nails, Tanning, Body Art
- Commercial Illustration, Stenciling
- Bakery, Cake Decorating
- Total Airbrush Fun!
NEO CN Features and Technical Specifications:
Preferred when working in small- to medium-sized areas with small amounts of paint, gravity-feed airbrushes perform well at lower air pressures, which help create greater detail.
The interchangeable gravity-feed cups offer paint capacity options. The larger size offers easy in-cup paint mixing. The medium size makes it easy to see over and good to view the working surface. The no-cup option is great for quick touch-ups when only a tiny amount of paint is needed.
- Needle-Nozzle: A unique 0.35-mm needle and nozzle combination for finer detail spraying and medium-sized spray patterns.
- Interchangeable Color Cups: Includes interchangeable large (1/3 oz.) and medium (1/16 oz.) cups designed with a funnel shape, which makes for easy clean-up and more efficient paint flow. (Airbrush will hold 1/32 oz. without a cup attached).
- Air Pressure: Ideal operation is between 5 and 35 psi. Ideal for use with smaller air compressors.
- Full 5 year warranty
Ninja Jet Features and Technical Specifications:
Compact in size, the Ninja Jet includes a built-in airbrush holder and a carrying handle thatâ€™s ready to go anywhere. The low-maintenance oil-less piston motor and adjustable pressure regulator deliver reliable performance. A metal cover provides protection. Comes complete with an air hose.
- Zero maintenance, oil-less piston air compressor
- Working pressure from 1 to 18 PSI
- Adjustable pressure regulator
- 10 foot coiled air hose that fits iwata airbrushes
- Built-in airbrush holder
- Carrying Handle
- On/Off switch
- Horse Power: 1/12 HP
- Voltage: 115v/60hz
- CFM: 0.25 - 0.40 CFM @ Open Flow
- Adjustable PSI: 1 â€“ 18 psi max
- Weight: 5.9 Pounds
- Full 1-year warranty