Speed Blaster Sandblast Units
Speed Blaster is designed to perform, that is why it is gravity fed. Speedbaster is fast. Connect one air line and go. No tanks, no supply lines and no hassles.
A fully adjustable material control valve meters sand flow precisely. Gravity forces the particles into a hardened steel mixing chamber, where they speed passing though a ceramic nozzle.
Balance, performance and built to last.
Speed Blaster's unique gravity feed design is unsurpassed in Performance, Quality, and Sand Flow Consistency.
- Rust, scale and corrosion are tough to fully remove. Blasting high-speed media particles at the work piece is the best way to get into all the small niches in the metal to ensure complete removal
- Speed Blaster’s gravity fed, safety vented reservoir tank eliminates tubes or siphon hoses that can easily clog
- Speed Blaster runs continuously and virtually clog free with the correct media and moisture-free air. And you can use a variety of blast media that do not exceed 14 grit
- The lightweight, long-lasting, comfortable design employs gravity to help force the blast media into a hardened steel mixing chamber. Compressed air then forces the particles through a top grade alumina ceramic nozzle at extraordinary velocity
- Speed Blaster is self-contained and small for easy storage in a toolbox drawer. The next time you need to blast something, just connect compressed air and go.
SKU: UNI 007-X: Price: $53.10
Speed Blaster's HS2020 turns your Speed Blaster into a self-contained spot blast system capable of virtually eliminating blast overspray. Simply attach one of the four blast cones provided, push the HotSpot™ over the Speed Blaster’s ceramic nozzle and go. The individual shapes of the four blast cones conform to any surface. Hold the HS2020 blast cone tightly to the work piece and pull the trigger. The blast media, rust, scale and debris are instantly directed into the breathable collection bag.
Used correctly, the system will virtually eliminate debris and dust, which reduces cover-up and clean-up time. When the collection bag is full, simply remove the blast cone and shake contents out. It’s that easy.
SKU: UNI 007-HS2020: Price: $94.98
Speed Blaster is ideal for all your small to medium size sand blasting jobs. It is FAST and EASY to use, LIGHTWEIGHT and PERFECTLY balanced. It has a recommended air pressure of 100 PSI and an average of 12 CFM. When used properly it will deliver hours of quality sand blasting time.
- Operating Pressure 60 -100 PSI
- Working Pressure 70 -100 PSI
- Air Consumption 10 CFM - 100 PSI
- Min. Air Compressor 3 HP
- Fitting Size 1/4 NPT
- Container Capacity 26 Oz. (Vol.)
- Gun Material ABS
- Empty Weight 14 Oz.
- Max. Particle Size 14 Grit
- Colors Available Red, White, Blue
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Eye protection must be worn.