Badger Basics | Badger Airbrushes
Badger Parts | Badger Air Hoses | Badger Air Regulators, Valves & Filters
Badger Cups & Bottles | Airbrush Depot Home | Badger Home Page
NEW!! Badger Air-Brush Co. Airstorm Compressor, 180-15
Maintenance free 1/6 hp compressor with on/off toggle switch and auto shut-off. 1/8" hose connection. Includes 1/8" to 1/4" hose adaptor. Operating pressure up to 57 psi.
Your Price $208.25
All silent compressors are powered by a high efficient, oil reciprocating piston motor. All three extremely quiet units share the following features:
- Automatic on/off pressure switch.
- Thermal overload protection.
- Adjustable air regulator.
- Moisture Trap.
- Gauge for line pressure.
- Pressure release safety valve.
- Manual on/off valve.
- Intake air filter
NOTE: Silent Compressors are not recommended for production T-shirt painting. Compressors need a manifold to operate more than one air brush at the same time.
Regulator / Water Trap / Gauge Unit ABD TFR-2000
This is the same great true diaphragm Regulator/Water Trap combo that comes with many of the new compressors. The TFR-2000 unit will fit 95+% of all airbrush compressors and provide you with clean, dry, regulated air for consistent airbrush control. The TFR-2000 comes with 1/8"output fittings so any standard airbrush hose will connect right up to the new unit. Every airbrush compressor deserves a quality regulator / water trap and this is a Best Buy for sure!
Your Price $16.98
Diaphragm Mini Regulator with Gauge and Water Trap Filter
Improve your Airbrushes
Performance by using this
Regulator for Accurate, Moisture-Free Airflow!
- True Diaphram Pressure Regulator with Gauge: Provides the user full control of operating air pressure
- Precise Adjustment of Airflow: Regulated air up to 100 PSI
- Water Trap Filter: Ensures clean, dry air and has an easy release drain valve
- Reduces Air Pulsation: Minimizes airflow flucuations
- Easy to Use: Pull the top button up; turn clockwise to increase the pressure; turn counter-clockwise to release the pressure.
- Fittings: Has 1/4" inlet and output openings, but includes 2 fittings to set up 1/8" inlet and output.
- Wall Mount Bracket
No.2 and No.17 Air Propellant Cans
Paasche offers two sizes (9 oz and 15 oz) of these popular, portable and disposable cans of air propellant. Paasche's air propellant blend does not contain CFC's, which harm the ozone layer. These units provide pressure for a short period of time and are recommended when electricity is not readily available. To control the air volume from the unit to the airbrush an additional 3B Pressure Tank Valve is needed.
NO.2 Air Propellant (9 oz.), Your Price Unknown
NO.2-15 Air Propellants (case of 12), Your Price $81.60
NO.17 Air Propellant (15 oz.), Your Price Unknown
NO.17-12 Air Propellants (case of 12), Your Price $110.40