Professional Master High Precision Detail Control Dual-Action Gravity Feed Airbrush Set with a 1/3 oz Fluid Cup, Micro Air Control Valve and 3 Fluid Tip Sets (0.2, 0.3, 0.5mm)
Provides Extreme Atomization & Air Control!
Top selling airbrush that's loaded with features!
The Model G44 Airbrushes 0.2, 0.3 and 0.5mm tips allow you to use it for fine detail spray, overall spray and 2" wide spray patterns.
- Use the 0.2 or 0.3mm tip set-ups for applications where accurate spray control is required to do highly detailed work such as: automotive and motorcycle graphics, fine art, nail art, illustration & more!
- Use the 0.5mm set-up when you desire a wider spray pattern or when thicker materials are required like: hobbies, crafts, tattoos, etc..
Airbrush features that save you time and increase your productivity:
- Precision machined 4 piece matched airbrush head system for extremely fine atomization
- Micro air control valve at the head of the airbrush enables accurate micro fine spray control
- 1/3 oz. Funnel shaped gravity fluid cup allows you to use as little as drops of fluid
- Cutaway handle that allows quick cleaning and flushing
- Fluid control knob that provides easy trigger adjustment and control of paint flow
- Set includes a dual purpose airbrush quick disconnect with air flow control valve
- Full 1 year warranty
Ideal for beginner to advanced artists and most usage applications or paint spray media.
Model G444 Pro Set Airbrush Specifications:
- Type: Model G44 gravity feed with dual-action (air & fluid control) trigger; Internal mix for a fully atomized spray pattern
- Tip Size: 0.2, 0.3 & 0.5mm needles/nozzles with 4 part precision matched head system
- Fluid Cup: 1/3 oz. (9 cc) Funnel shaped gravity feed fluid cup
- Spray Pattern: Hairline to 2" wide; Working Pressure: 15-50 PSI
- Includes: A dual purpose airbrush quick disconnect with air flow control valve, nozzle wrench, airbrush guide and molded plastic storage case
Features and Benefits:
- Made with high quality precision components that enable this airbrush to work efficiently while providing exceptional atomization and accurate spray control
- The precision machined 4 piece matched airbrush head system provides fine atomization for extra control and increased detail
- Provides superior control of airflow at the head of the airbrush through the Micro Air Control Regulation Valve. A quick turn of the valve can instantly take you from full atomization to extra fine detail. Fully opening the Valve makes it very easy to clean during color changes
- The crown cap prevents paint build up at the nozzle. Removing the crown cap and nozzle cap enables you to spray the full range of texture and stippling effects
- Funnel shaped gravity fluid cup allows you to use as little as drops of fluid
- Excellent for high production spray environments. It's comfortable feel and cutaway handle allows you to quickly flush and clean passageways by grabing the needle chucking nut
- Fluid control knob for easy trigger adjustment and control of paint flow
- Fine, Commercial Art
- Photo Retouching
- Custom Automotive
- Motorcycle Graphics
- Nail Art, Cosmetics
- Temporary Tattoos
- Models, RC's, Trains
- Hobbys, Crafts, Students
Spray & Color Media:
- Watercolors & Acrylics
- Inks, Dyes & Food Coloring
- Automotive Urethanes
- Lacquers & Enamels